ÁREA DE CONTENIDO
There is a 24-hour medical service, and a paediatrician is available from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. The department is structured as follows:
- 2 emergency medicine consulting rooms, one of which is equipped for dealing with trauma patients.
- 1 paediatric emergency consulting room.
- 1 room with 4 adult observation beds and 2 paediatric observation beds.
- 1 emergency bay.
- 1 assessment room where RAC (reception, attendance and classification of patients) is performed.
- 1 blood extraction and/or preoperative room.
Our emergency paediatrics department has a doctor present on site from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. It has a primary care room and its own waiting room, which is separate from the adult area, with toys and a TV, as well as an observation area.