ÁREA DE CONTENIDO
We have a team of neonatologists who provide the following care:
- Newborn care following birth.
- Subsequent monitoring of the newborn during the time it remains in the clinic.
- Advice on feeding and breastfeeding.
- Hospital visits of inpatients aged 0 to 16.
All of this in coordination with the team of midwives, nurses and auxiliary staff on the fourth floor (maternity and paediatrics).
Clínica Vistahermosa has a special baby care area with:
- Incubators, neonatal monitoring.
- Observation cots.
- Phototherapy treatment.
The babies are bathed each day by our specialised staff in the new baby care facilities.
Team of midwifes
We have a midwife on call 24 hours a day and a midwife for puerperium care.
They perform the initial examination of the future mother, accompanying her and monitoring her throughout the dilation process, and they assist her during the birth or Caesarian section and take care of the neonatal needs.
Once the baby has been born, they provide all the necessary information about dressing the umbilical cord stump, breastfeeding and postpartum care of the mother.