ÁREA DE CONTENIDO
At Urovist we are experts in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the urinary and genital tract in both sexes, and the male reproductive system. Regardless of the cause, urological conditions must be treated by specialists and using the most modern equipment.
Our urological clinic is supported by the hospital structure of Clínica Vistahermosa, which therefore allows us to provide comprehensive patient care, from the initial visit and the necessary examinations to surgery and follow-up, if necessary, centralising the service and guaranteeing the patient's overall medical care.
What we do
- General and paediatric urology : diagnosis and treatment of any condition related to the urinary tract and the retroperitoneal area, in both children and adults.
- Early detection of tumours.
- Urological tumours: of the kidneys and retroperitoneum, prostate, bladder and urinary tract, testicles.
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia: diagnosis and treatment of obstructive disease in men: medical treatment, TUR using a bipolar or green laser scalpel.
- Urological surgery.
- Laparoscopic surgery.
- Urogynaecology: diagnosis and treatment of genitourinary conditions in women: urinary infections, urethral syndrome, pelvic organ prolapse, female urinary incontinence.
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation: perineal electrostimulation and pelvic rehabilitation techniques to correct incontinence.
- Andrology: diagnosis and treatment of infertility problems, erectile dysfunction, penile prostheses, curvature correction.
- Second opinion: you can bring your tests and medical reports. We will answer your questions and advise you as to the most effective solution.
We are in C/Angel Lozano, 7 Entlo.Tfno: 965144845
Timetable: from 09h00 until 13h00 and from 16h30 until 20h30
- Dr. D. Juan José Lobato Encinas
- Dr. D. Luis Alberto Pérez Llorca
- Dr. D. Manuel Sánchez Marcos
- Dr. D. Enrique Herrero Polo
- Physiotherapist: Dña. Maria Angeles Sirvent Pinar