ÁREA DE CONTENIDO
In recent years medicine in general and ophthalmology in particular have undergone a technological revolution that clearly benefits patients, although this has required a considerable effort by ophthalmologists and auxiliary staff, such as opticians and nurses, to adapt to these new techniques.
Particular progress has been made in vitreo-retinal diseases -including macular alterations-, cataract surgery, refractive surgery and sophisticated examination and diagnostic techniques.
In Vistahermosa's Ophthalmology department we have paid particular attention to three areas of eye disease in recent years:
- Retinal and macular diseases
- Cataract surgery
- The third area in which our Clinic has made spectacular advances is in refractive surgery.
Problems that we treat
- Emergency consultations / treatments.
- Outpatient and inpatient consultations.
- Latest-generation IntraLase laser surgery to correct myopia, hyperopia and astigmatism.
- Outpatient cataract surgery.
- Vitreo-retinal surgery: retinal detachments, macular disorders.
- Plastic surgery: blepharoplasty, etc.
- Optometry unit
- Refractive surgery unit
- Anterior and posterior pole unit
- Medical and surgical retina unit
- Paediatric ophthalmology and strabismus unit
- Oculoplastic unit.
- Avda. de Denia, 103. 03015 Alicante
- Tfno: 965 235 100
- C/ Angel Lozano, 11. 03001 Alicante
- Tfno: 965 141 500
- Dr. Pedro Tañá Rivero
- Dr. Enrique Artiaga Elordi
- Dra. Patricia Devesa Torregrosa
- Dr. Juan Carlos Elvira Cruañes
- Dra. Nerick Mont Cambero
- Dr. Jose Joaquín Muñoz Tomás
- Dra. Paz Orts Vila
- Dr. D. Antonio Bañón Rico
- Dr. D. José Belmonte
- Dr. D. Fermín Rodrigo Auria
- Dr. D. Pedro Sanz Solana
Facilities in Clínica Vistahermosa
Facilities in Clínica Oftalvist
For further info, visit the site www.oftalvist.es.