ÁREA DE CONTENIDO
Gynaecology and Obstetrics
The gynaecology department is made up of a full team of Gynaecologists, Midwives, Nurses and auxiliary staff. Its physical structure consists of an A&E Area, Inpatients and a scheduled Outpatient Service.
It is also supported by an Assisted Reproduction Unit, a Genetics Unit and Prenatal courses.
The Clinic's technical equipment for diagnosis and treatment allows us to study and treat any obstetric/gynaecological problem.
The medical team, consisting of 15 gynaecologists, and all the professionals who work in the gynaecology and obstetrics department, guarantee 24-hour Obstetric/Gynaecological Emergency Care,
a 24-hour midwife service: non-stress foetal monitoring, and a scheduled gynaecology and obstetrics consultation service.
- Dr. Angel Sanchez
- Dr. Jose Vicente Garaulet
- Dr. Enrique Tomás
- Dra. Ines Blasco
- Dr. Mariano Gonzalo
- Dr. Cristóbal Pardo
- Dr. Carlos Damonte
- Dra. Silvia Fernandez
- Dra. Berta Ortola
- Dr. Sergio Rogel
- Dra. Maria Jose Roman
- Dr. Evangelino Ortola
- Dra. Amparo Candela
- Dr. Juan Miguel Rodríguez
We are specialists in:
- Care during normal and high-risk pregnancies: prenatal diagnosis using biochemical and ultrasound methods and direct foetal studies (amniocentesis, chorionic villus sampling, etc.).
- General and hormonal analysis
- Cardiotocographic control
- Monitoring of foetal well-being
- High-definition ultrasound system with pulsed Doppler
- Control and care during labour, birth and the puerperium
- Routine control visits: cytological studies, clinical examinations and ultrasound scans
- Prevention of genital disorders, in close collaboration with other departments such as oncology, general surgery, genetics, psycho-oncology, etc.
- Breast disorders: study and prevention of breast conditions by mammography, ultrasound and breast puncture.
- Study of common disorders such as dysmenorrhoea, pelvic pain and endometriosis.
- Prevention of sexually transmitted diseases. HPV
- Family planning.
- The climacteric and menopause: menopause symptoms (hot flushes, vaginal dryness, etc.)
- Bone densitometry, control of osteoporosis.
- Pelvic floor: urinary incontinence, correction of genital prolapses, etc.
- Gynaecological Surgery Unit: conventional surgery, laparoscopic surgery, diagnostic and surgical hysteroscopies.
The newest Consultation offices are located in the new Outpatient department. They are reachable from outside the building or from the hall.
Tfno: 96526 4366 ( from 9 to 14 and from 16 to 20)